Interested in joining our team? Please send all resumes to VirginiaWoodProcessing@gmail.com
CDL Class A Driver - Local
- If you're an experienced CDL Class A driver, who's a highly motivated team player, and looking for local work, we'd love to chat with you.
- 3 years CDL, and heavy equipment/mechanical experience preferred.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- Job includes maintenance and repairs on excavators, wheel loaders, grinders, road tractors, etc. Knowledge of hydraulic and electrical systems on mobile equipment preferred. Ability to weld (mig and arc), and owning your own tools is a plus. Position would require traveling between locations and job sites in the Richmond and surrounding areas. Must be able to work some overtime when needed.
- Prefer at least 5 years mechanical experience.
- Clean driving record required; CDL license prefered.
Heavy Equipment Operator
- Experienced with running wheel loaders with root rake attachments for rolling out dirt from brush, and buckets for loading trucks. Also able to run excavators with bucket and hydraulic thumb for clearing trees, loading trucks, grubbing/cleaning stumps, and raking out brush piles. Knowledge of wood grinder operation a plus.
- Job includes maintaining equipment, greasing, and light repair work on all equipment used. Must be able to travel to jobsites around the Richmond, Va area as needed.
- Candidates should possess positive attitude and be able to work well/communicate with others. They should also be self starters able to work under little to no supervision. High School diploma or equivalent preferred.